Epicor ERP: 20 Things You Can Expect from an Upgrade
It’s that time. Your feeling the pain of an outdated ERP system, one that’s too slow and unable to provide you with the kind of information you need; an ERP system that keeps you from doing business the way you think business should be done. It’s frustrating not only for you and your employees, but also for others interacting with your company during an age where technology provides quick answers to most anything.
Is this you? What’s the impact?
- Inefficient? Customer satisfaction levels are at risk.
- Reactive? Your competitive edge could be at risk.
- Costly? Your bottom line is impacted.
ERP is the backbone of a business, and if your ERP is not empowering your employees and keeping your business headed in the right direction, then your ERP system is not working for you, but rather against you. Inefficiencies, bad customer service, inaccurate or delayed decisions, manufacturing downtime and more are costing you money and risking your customer retention.
Yes, an ERP system upgrade or a new ERP system can be expensive, but if your existing system is slowing you down, then the expense should be considered as the Return on Investment (ROI) may be sooner than you’d expect. Lets take a quick look at some of what you can expect when you upgrade from your existing ERP system to Epicor ERP 10:
- Complete view of the entire enterprise through easy Epicor and non-Epicor data integrations.
- More powerful reports and analytics, plus colorful dashboards.
- More accurate, confident, proactive decisions based on real-time analytics.
- Positive impact on your bottom line through improved efficiencies, analytics and insights.
- Customized user and/or departmental desktops.
- Integrated business processes and workflows.
- Improved efficiencies and higher levels of productivity.
- Decreased employee frustration and stress.
- Access to Epicor ERP from desktop, laptop, iPad or mobile phone.
- Opportunities for internal and external collaboration.
- Centralized database for company-wide views of data based on user security settings.
- Overall improvement of team efficiencies.
- Improved access to data with simplified data integrations.
- Easier report customizations and modifications so users are less reliant on IT.
- Cloud options to free your IT staff from updates and upgrades.
- Fewer open tickets and less on the job stress.
- Quicker answers to inquiries.
- More accurate answers to inquiries.
- Shorter wait times.
- Fewer transfer calls.
We just touched on some of the ways that upgrading to Epicor ERP 10 can benefit your business, however your business is unique and even though it may share many of these more common benefits, chances are that you will realize additional benefits as well. If you are interested in learning more about Epicor ERP, please contact our sale team.