12 Mid Year Resolutions to Keep Your Business on Track
Most people have New Year’s Resolutions. What about Mid Year Resolutions? Or an Everyday Resolution for everyday improvements? For many, New Year’s Resolutions are goals that come with the best of intentions, but are often not achieved because of diverted focus. Businesses too have New Year’s Resolutions, but they come in the form of business plans, goals and budgets.
Today’s forward-looking leaders have business plans that include technology evaluations. Leaders that want to keep their organizations moving forward and more competitive recognize that newer technologies will help them stay ahead of their competitors; or at least give them a run for their money if they’re amongst those that have recently updated their technology.
Whereas business goals may be different, there are some similarities too, especially when it comes to improving efficiencies, cutting costs and making better business decisions. Lets take a look at what some of our prospects and customers aspire to do to keep their organizations on track in 2018 and beyond:
- Connected data
- Business Process Improvement
- Reduction of operating expenses
- Improved customer experience
- Mobile access for sales and field representatives
- Team Collaboration
- Dashboards with Business Intelligence and Analytics / Flexible Reporting
- Transparency / Increased Visibility
- Faster inventory turnover
- Go paperless
- Identify best growth opportunities
- Cost savings
Do any of the above benefits resulting from a technology upgrade sound like something your business could use? Technology has changed a lot in recent years and today’s ERP software solutions include many amazing capabilities; capabilities that once required customizations are now included as out-of-the-box features.
Upgrading your ERP system can provide bottom line benefits, especially with the faster Return on Investment (ROI) that can be realized with the right implementation partner. Newer technologies improve efficiencies, collaboration, access to data, business insights, and more.
The ROI of a technology investment is dependent on many factors including:
- On-Premises, Cloud or Hybrid Deployment Options
- Upgrade Existing System vs. Purchasing New System
- Cost of Implementation, including project management, customizations, and training staff.
- Post Implementation Costs – Dependent on deployment option, modules, users licenses, locations, related support, maintenance and future training costs.
If you would like to learn more about the capabilities or cost of a modern ERP system like Epicor ERP, give us a call. MIS has been helping organizations meet their business goals with technology for over 30 years and we’ll be happy to talk to you about the latest technologies including Cloud ERP. Hear what we have to say and then decide for yourself if the timing is right to upgrade your ERP solution. Not ready today? That’s ok, we’ll be ready when you are. Our goal is for you to experience Exceptional ERP™ – that’s what we call ERP project success.
Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter or to register for a webinar, or subscribe to our YouTube channel for more insights and product demo’s.
Related MIS Blogs: