Epicor ERP 10: Collaborative Business Processes for Better Business Results
Where do you want your business to go? What will it take to get there? Only you can chart the right course. For many that course starts with aspiring to improve productivity through increased automation, efficiencies and collaboration. Epicor ERP 10 collaborative business processes are designed to support your goals every step of the way.
Epicor ERP 10 jump-starts your journey by delivering complete business processes right out of the box; business processes designed to increase your organization’s productivity and efficiencies. You can use these processes as-is to ensure that your entire staff is working according to best practices. Or, you can easily modify out of the box business processes using an intuitive workflow tool. Either way, by incorporating best practice processes you save time during the transition from your old ERP to Epicor ERP. If you want to quantify some benefits, think in terms of greater enterprise wide collaboration, visibility, and control.
With Epicor ERP 10, you can:
- Increase day-to-day efficiency across your local, regional, or global workforce.
- Use social collaboration tools to empower your employees to communicate in real time—just as they do in their daily life.
- Unify your entire business by eliminating “shadow” reporting and processes. With one highly accessible, user-friendly business platform, you end the need for individual teams to rely on information silos and manual processes.
- Build highly collaborative business processes that enable you to respond more quickly to internal and external customers. By keeping everyone in the loop, you’ll not only provide better service—you’ll also minimize or even eliminate paperwork from your offices.
- Deliver detailed business analytics that enable faster, better decision-making. With Epicor ERP, colorful, intuitive dashboards give your decision-makers a view of the key performance indicators that track the health of your business.
- Reduce information bottlenecks and technology challenges so you can focus more time and resources on revenue-generating activities.
How You Can Learn More
If you would like more information on this subject or have questions about identifying a ERP solution for your business, please contact us at our US corporate office, MIS Consulting & Sales, Inc. or our Canadian subsidiary office, MIS Solutions Canada, ULC.
Related MIS Blogs:
When is it the Right Time for a New ERP System?
Epicor BI: Connecting Disparate Data for Improved Insights
How Manufacturers Can Increase Production Efficiencies with Epicor ERP
Selecting the Best ERP for Your Business – 9 Considerations for ERP Selection