Is 2020 the Year for Change? 20 Signs it’s Time to for an ERP Upgrade
The new year is just around the corner. According to a Forrester report, executives predict that 47% of their revenue will be influenced by digital by 2020 Forbes says that Digital Transformation is maturing. Growth companies are using digital transformation to stimulate their company growth. A recent study found that 49% surveyed considered one of the most important long term goals for a digital transformation was to ‘modernize IT infrastructure and technologies with increased agility, flexibility, manageability, and security.’ Are you in step with your competitors? Is 2020 the year for change? Take a look at the 20 scenario indicators that will soon, if not already, be screaming that it’s time for an ERP upgrade.
The new year will be here before you know it. What do next years business goals look like? Are you looking to increase revenues, or looking into expanding your operations? If you’re looking for business growth, then you should be looking to digitalization to help you reach your goals.
According to a Forrester report, executives predict that 47% of their revenue will be influenced by digital by 2020 Forbes says that Digital Transformation is maturing. 47% surveyed considered ‘modernize IT infrastructure and technologies with increased agility, flexibility, manageability, and security’ as one of the most important long term goals for a digital transformation. Are you in step with your competitors? Is 2020 the year for change? Take a look at the 20 scenario indicators that will soon, if not already, be screaming that it’s time for an ERP upgrade:
- Your looking to enable growth.
- Your processes are outdated, and employees are spending too much time on tasks that could be automated.
- Your data is spread amongst multiple disconnected systems and databases, making it hard to get a clear picture when important decisions need to be made.
- You are challenged to keep up with changing regulations.
- Your current system does not allow for team collaboration or the sharing of information amongst team members.
- Your customers are often frustrated by the time and effort it takes to get a response to seemingly simple inquiries.
- You have a hard time managing inventory and are holding onto extra inventory “just in case” it’s needed.
- You’re not able to work with some retailers because of their RFID requirements.
- You’re experiencing too much unexpected downtime because your equipment isn’t maintained on schedule.
- Your management is constantly reacting to what needs to be done instead of being proactive about the future of your business.
- You’re growing and your current ERP system does not provide the flexibility or scalability to grow with you.
- Your ERP software vendor is no longer providing software updates.
- Your current system is getting too expensive to maintain.
- You can’t access essential business data and information when you’re off-site
- Your unable to look at data the way you need to
- Management is more reactive than proactive
- Your current system is costly to maintain
- Software updates are no longer available for your current system
- You’re afraid that you’re going to be left behind if you don’t do something soon.
- 2020 is the year for a digital transformation!
If your ERP is keeping you from reaching your full potential, then it’s time to start learning how to transform the way you do business with current ERP technologies. A new ERP system can be costly, but can have a significant bottom line impact on .your business in the short and long term.
If you have questions, or want to learn more about how the ERP component of a digital transformation can help your business stay more competitive, contact MIS. MIS has over three decades of experience helping businesses in a variety of industries meet their goals and objectives with technology. Experience counts, and we know what it takes for you to have an Exceptional ERP™ experience. Just ask!
Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter or to register for a webinar, or subscribe to our YouTube channel for more insights and product demo’s.
Related ERP Blogs:
Outdated ERP System? How Bad do you Look from the Outside?
How ERP Helps Businesses Become More Customer Centric
How to Select the Best ERP Consultant for Your Business
ERP Selection: 8 Considerations for ERP Selection
ERP Selection: 9 Tips to Quickly Identifying Your Solution Faster